Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Connections

I've been enjoying reliving the Wills Family Reunion, looking at pictures old and new, listening to the digital voice recordings of the storytelling and sharing bits of the Reunion with others.  I'm thrilled to have made a connection with Uncle George Travis Wills' family whose members live in Washington State and Houston, Texas where I live.  After talking to one of Uncle George's granddaughter's last week, I really felt we were connecting all the lines of our family together.  Descendants of James Drayton Wills and Lizzie Attaway Wills (Eldred Jones Wills and Rachael Isabella Merchant Wills' son) live in South Carolina, Florida, Washington, Texas, Georgia, Ohio and probably a few other states I haven't recalled.

Till next time,

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment